Our Janitors are responsible for the overall cleaning of the terminal, both inside and outside, while also ensuring the terminal is properly sanitized for our customers and employees.
- Follow posted janitorial cleaning schedules. Shifts are assigned to various cleaning tasks to assure on-going cleaning throughout the 24–hour period.
- Follows posted instruction on use of various detergents and tools to be used to clean specific areas. Some tools are mechanical.
- Performs cleaning assignments at the same time daily, unless otherwise instructed.
- Cleans up spills promptly.
- Clean restrooms and lounge as needed.
- Keeps all storage closets/rooms in a clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans outside terminal grounds as requested (i.e. pulls weeds, maintains grassy areas of sidewalks/parking lot).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Must be able to move about the office and between floors; utilize standard office equipment; access filing system/cabinets; and communicate effectively and efficiently in person or by telephone. Normal physical activity can be strenuous and may involve prolonged standing, walking, reaching, bending, and crouching. The employee must occasionally push, pull, and/or lift objects up to 50 pounds. Work requires spatial perception and finger and manual dexterity.
This job is exposed, daily, to temperatures and the handling of chemicals and cleaning agents. Work takes place both inside and outside the facility in both environments protected and non-protected from weather.
- Hourly:$9.50 Hourly
- Reference Number:33236
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:682561 - San Antonio
- Category:Customer Service & Monitor
Greyhound Lines, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.