Greyhound Lines, Inc. is seeking a customer-oriented Terminal Supervisor to join our team. If you enjoy interacting with people, resolving issues with a friendly and helpful approach, and going above and beyond for our customers and employees, then Greyhound is looking for you.
The Terminal Supervisor is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with all touch points within the terminal and employee/ customer interaction. Proactively addresses any customer relationship issues. This position will directly supervise drivers in Jacksonville and Tallahassee.
- Ensures highest level of customer satisfaction. Concentration on terminal cleanliness and overall facility condition as well as employee appearance is critical. Maintains high level of customer experience quality in accordance with company standards.
- Reviews driver manpower needs and ensures proper coverage. Responsible for planning of driver vacations, future books offs and run change assignment
- Ensures drivers are properly credentialed to operate a commercial motor vehicle. Ensures drivers are reporting to work on time and in complete uniform ready to work. Review and management of electronic logs
- Ensures safety of passengers and employees by proactively removing hazards and fostering an environment of safety.
- Works with Operations Support Center (OSC) to ensure operational execution.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with on time performance (OTP), safety standards and customer service
- Provides employee development by providing ongoing feedback to employees concerning strengths and areas of needed improvement and may recommends supplemental training programs.
- Basic understanding of federal, state and local labor laws. Work closely with local HR to address all levels of harassment complaints and assist in investigating thoroughly all allegations of harassment
- Reports on deviations from standard
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hospitality or Customer Service (2 plus years).
- Supervisor/Management experience (1 plus years)
- Human Resources experience a plus
- Safety responsibility (1 plus years)
- Passion for customer service ability to create innovative solutions to keep customers committed to the brand. (required),
- Safety (required)
- Labor relations and CBAs (preferred)
- Training, Motivation
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, and exercise active listening skills
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Annual:$50,000 - $60,000 Annual
- Reference Number:33028
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:470756 - Jacksonville