Lead Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst
The Lead Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst position will manage a team of Analysts and/or Sr. Analysts and be responsible for leading and mentoring their assigned team in performing the following activities for their assigned portfolio of markets and city-pairs.
- Perform Pricing and Revenue Management functions which will include taking ownership in establishing and managing the fare structure and related fare management process to meet company/department revenue/sales goals.
- Work on the integration of Greyhound into the Flix RMS system, learn the new revenue management tool, manage selected markets via RMS, develop a cohesive market strategy
- Work as part of the Commercial team in growing revenue through identifying areas of opportunity and areas of concern and leading the development of strategic pricing actions.
- Conducts quantitative analysis of assigned area of responsibility to measure overall performance and success of fare structure, deriving and communicating actionable insights.
- Closely monitor competition and identify pricing and/or scheduling opportunities, synthesize conclusions and drive/support implementation
- Work closely with Capacity Management / Operations / Scheduling to maximize yield and load metrics during peak periods
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all sales performance and fare management issues for assigned area
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis on Business or Financial
- 5+ years Pricing and Revenue Management experience
- Revenue or Fare Management experience with an airline or other intercity transportation provider or hospitality company required
- Decision making level of experience required
- Management and Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self starter with the ability to manage projects with very little direct supervision
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work over and above normal business hours as needed
- Strong communication skills (both orally and written)
- Strong analytical and data presentation skills
- Strong MS Office and spreadsheet skills
- Ability to use Sales Database Query tools
- Reference Number:33076
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:689942 - Dallas ODC
Greyhound Lines, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.