Lead Customer Service Associate
The Lead Customer Service Associatet will perform activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the overall organizational goals. Responsibilities include providing excellent customer service, cash handling, safety awareness, on-time performance, cleanliness of terminal and buses and providing a stellar customer experience. The Lead CSA will also serve as a mentor for other Customer Service Associates.
- Demonstrates and promotes exceptional customer service skills while professionally representing the company.
- Demonstrates solid knowledge and understanding of the company product, policies and procedures.
- Interacts with customers by providing information and assistance.
- Oversees and assists in resolution of customer complaints.
- Acts as mentor for current CSAs, specifically for those working the ticket counters.
- Coordinates activities and provides guidance to CSAs.
- Ensures CSAs adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Determines status of arriving buses and bus numbers.
- Meets all late schedules in excess of published connecting times.
- Verifies ticket lines are clear before bus departs.
- Assist drivers with boarding procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Cash handling experience
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual candidates are a plus based on local business needs.
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Office with heating and cooling
- Outdoors, not sheltered from the elements.
- Ability to move about the office/terminal and between floors.
- Utilize standard office equipment.
- Hourly:$15.00 Hourly
- Reference Number:33512
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:680780 - Dallas
- Category:Customer Service & Monitor
Greyhound Lines, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.