Food Service Lead
Are you a community-focused self-starter who enjoys working with others? Start your journey at Greyhound as a Food Service Lead to make a real difference at the heart of one of our busy restaurants. Join us and you’ll love keeping busy, supervising a small food service team and making sure everything runs smoothly.
As the friendly face of Greyhound, you’ll make everyone feel welcome and take pride in providing high quality service that our customers have come to expect. We will count on you to:
- Support the Restaurant Manager with:
- Food preparation and minimizing waste.
- Overseeing shifts.
- Pricing, maximizing sales, and controlling profits.
- Make sure everything is safe and clean within the restaurant.
- Recommend improvements and develop the skills of our close-knit team.
- High School Diploma or GED
- You are a well-organized, great communicator.
- Previous experience in customer service or food production
- Willingness to acquire a food handler’s certificate
- Knowledge of retail, merchandising or bookkeeping is a PLUS!
Greyhound offers full-time positions with full benefits – medical, dental, 401(K), and vacation time – as well as flexible part-time positions with a generous hourly wage, and team spirited environment.
- Reference Number:32841
- Internal Region:Midwest
- Location:560252 - Chicago
- Category:Customer Service & Monitor