Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Make Greyhound your next career stop
Greyhound has been an industry leader for over one hundred years, and since coming together with Flix in 2021, we have been able to change the way millions of people travel around the world through our innovative technology and unique business model — and our journey has just begun. We are looking for a Fleet Mechanic Maintenance Supervisor to join our Mechanic Maintenance team to keep our customers moving.
In this leadership role, you will coordinate with your maintenance employees to ensure that any repair, maintenance, and cleaning operations are completed across our fleet. You will have the opportunity to have an impact, push boundaries, and grow your career as you directly contribute to the company's success. And with robust benefits, including generous PTO, advancement opportunities, and a team-spirited work environment, you can assure this is a friendly place to work with great people.
You’re a leader ready to take on your next challenge. We’re an ambitious team of Greyhound Employees that works together to get the job done and done well. Discover the world with us.
- Ability to do Shift Work (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience in automotive, trucking, or bus maintenance
- Mechanical background
- HS Diploma or GED
Your well-being is important to us. We make every effort to provide you with the tools and resources you need to take care of yourself at work and home.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation opportunities
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Free Greyhound and Flix rides
As a Fleet Mechanic Supervisor, no two days are the same. You can expect the following responsibilities in this role:
- Prioritize repair orders and operational demands
- Ensure busses are safe, clean, reliable, and efficient
- Schedule all operations to make sure busses operate on time and in exceptional condition
- Coordinate any repair, preventive maintenance, and inspections
- Schedule cleaning and all related functions for coaches and equipment
- Train and mentor employees
- Reference Number:33557
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:470029 - Miami (Maintenance)
Greyhound Lines, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.