Entry Level Terminal Supervisor
Greyhound Lines is seeking a customer-focused Entry Level Terminal Supervisor to join our downtown Dallas, TX team. If you enjoy interacting with people, resolving issues with a friendly and helpful approach and going above and beyond for your customers and employees, then Greyhound is looking for you.
As a people powered business, we’re passionate about recruiting, developing and training world-class talent. To keep us ahead of the competition, we also provide a challenging and rewarding environment that encourages creativity, inspires growth and enables everyone to achieve their full potential. So, join our winning team and begin an exciting new journey with us.
Ensures customer satisfaction with all touch points within the terminal and employee/ customer interactions. Proactively addresses any customer and employee related issues in a timely and compliant manner. Has direct supervision of shift employees (Customer Service Associates and union represented Drivers).
- Assist with the interviewing and selection of hourly personnel. Ensures that all personnel have been trained and/or retrained according to customer service standards.
- Ensures highest level of customer satisfaction. Concentration on terminal cleanliness and overall facility condition as well as employee appearance is critical. Maintains high level of customer experience quality in accordance with company standards.
- Reviews driver manpower needs and ensures proper coverage. Responsible for planning of driver vacations, future books offs and run change assignment
- Ensures drivers are properly credentialed to operate a commercial motor vehicle. Ensures drivers are reporting to work on time and in complete uniform ready to work. Review and management of electronic logs
- Ensures safety of passengers and employees by proactively removing hazards and fostering an environment of safety.
- Works with Operations Support Center (OSC) to ensure operational execution. Monitors and ensures compliance with on time performance (OTP), safety standards and customer service
- Ensures sound cash control and maintains GLI field accounting standards.
- Provides employee development by providing ongoing feedback to employees concerning strengths and areas of needed improvement and may recommends supplemental training programs.
- Basic understanding of federal, state and local labor laws. Work closely with local HR to address all levels of harassment complaints and assist in investigating thoroughly all allegations of harassment
- Determines proper staffing levels to ensure customer service expectation are met.
- Reports on deviations from standard
- Other duties as assigned.
Previous Work Experience (0-2 years):
- Retail sales and/or supervision
- Customer Service or Hospitality
- Passion for customer service with an ability to create innovative solutions to keep customers committed to the brand.
- Willing to learn to supervise in a Labor Relations environment.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Exercise active listening skills.
- A desire to learn and grown in a changing and challenging environment
- Reference Number:32360
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:680780 - Dallas