Customer Service Ticket Agent
The Customer Service Ticket Agent will perform activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the Company objective of being the lowest cost and best provider of ground transportation. Quality being defined in terms of excellent customer service, cash handling, safety, on-time performance, ease of use, cleanliness of terminal, and buses, and pleasant customer experience.
- Provides schedule, routing, transfer, and current fare information to customers.
- Prepares accurate travel documents (tickets) and reissue tickets if necessary.
- Accepts payment for ticket transaction. Provides accurate change or charge document. Follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Ensure baggage meets transportation requirements and charges for excess or overweight baggage when necessary. Encourages customers to carry-on small articles.
- Informs customer to take tagged baggage to coach side or uses special handling tags as needed.
- Updates schedule monitors, information boards and/or uses PA system to convey current information to customers.
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast and effective service.
- Directs passengers to correct loading gates or areas for departures and connections.
- Checks station frequently for stray and/or lost and found items and processes promptly.
- Assist with exterior and interior maintenance of the terminal by ensuring clean, neat, orderly condition and appearance.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains a respectful relationship with coworkers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
To be successful in this position, the individual should have the following skills:
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 50 lbs
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual candidates are a plus based on local business needs.
- Hourly:$12.00 Hourly
- Reference Number:33511
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:680780 - Dallas
- Category:Customer Service & Monitor
Greyhound Lines, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.