Customer Service Ticket Agent
Customer Service - Ticket Agent
The Customer Service Associate will perform activities in accordance with company standards to accomplish the Company objective of being the lowest cost and best provider of ground transportation. Quality being defined in terms of excellent customer service, cash handling, safety, on-time performance, ease of use, cleanliness of terminal and buses, and pleasant customer experience.
- Provides schedule, routing, transfer, and current fare information to customers.
- Prepares accurate travel documents (tickets).
- Accepts payment for ticket transaction. Provides accurate change or charge document. Follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Properly completes baggage check. Encourages customers to carry-on small articles.
- Informs customer to take tagged baggage to coach side or uses special handling tags as needed.
- Updates schedule monitors, information boards and/or uses PA system to convey current information to customers.
- Completes End-of-Shift report ensuring all supporting documents and deposit information are together. Prepares blue slips to explain all discrepancies.
- Follows core standards with all customers.
- Directs customers to appropriate areas of the terminal to obtain desired services and answer phones.
- Directs passengers to correct loading gates or areas for departures and connections.
- Checks station area, baggage, and express areas frequently for stray and/or lost and found items and processes promptly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
To be successful in this position, the individual should have the following skills:
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 100 lbs
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual candidates preferred based on local business needs
681440 - Houston
2121 S Main, Houston, Texas, USA, 77002
- Reference Number:33347
- Internal Region:Southern
- Location:681440 - Houston
- Category:Customer Service & Monitor
Greyhound Lines, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.