Oversees the overall customer experience and day-to-day operations to include On-Time-Performance. Ensures customer satisfaction with all touch points within the terminal and employee/ customer interaction. Responsible for effective employee/labor relations. Compliance with audit and budget key performance indicators.
- Selects, trains and mentors all managers and supervisors. Ensures that all personnel have been trained and/or retrained according to customer interaction and operation standards and state and federal regulations
- Selects, trains and mentors the driver workforce. Ensures all personal have been trained and/or retrained according to operational procedures. Follows up with new drivers at regular scheduled intervals on their performance. Has face to face contact with all drivers at their domicile a minimum of once a month.
- Ensures and maintains highest level of customer experience. Resolves escalated Customer complaints.
- Ensures that company standards are met for all employees in the areas of appearance, training, education and regulatory compliance
- Ensures compliance with Safety and environmental standards, including appropriate attendance of safety and risk reduction meetings, handling of injury investigations. Ensures adherence to all DOT and FMCSA regulations.
- Ensures sound cash control and maintains GLI field accounting standards. Develops budget and manages operating expenses within the budget.
- Develops initiatives to increase sales. Performs analysis and makes recommendations to ensure competitive advantage from a marketing, customer service and human perspective.
- Provides employee development by providing ongoing feedback to employees concerning strengths and areas of needed improvement through the use of DriveCam and customer feedback. May recommend supplemental training programs.
- Basic understanding of federal, state and local labor laws. Work closely with local HR to address all levels of harassment complaints and assist in investigating thoroughly all allegations of harassment
- Works with staff to ensure good labor relations are maintained. Includes working with Assistant Business Agents and Shop Stewards as well as handling 3rd level grievance resolutions. Ensure the following of the CBA
- Actively engages the community as the company standard-bearer.
- Other projects or tasks as assigned
- Hospitality or Customer Service (3 plus years).
- Supervisor/Management experience (3 plus years)
- Human Resources experience a plus
- Planning and analysis (3 plus years).
- Budget responsibility (3 plus years).
- Safety responsibility (3 plus years)
- Passion for customer service ability to create innovative solutions to keep customers committed to the brand. (required),
- Safety and Workers Compensation (required)
- Labor relations and CBAs (required)
- Training, Motivation,
- Interpersonal (required),
- Analytical (required).
- Ability to exercise considerable diplomacy, judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships and discretion with the company, union officials and other governing agencies.
- Ability to analyze statistical information and make decisions.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, and exercise active listening skills
- Internal Region:Midwest
- Location:830126 - Denver
- Category:Customer Service & Monitor